Life before theWORKSHOP
Paul Fennell started his career by completing his apprenticeship with Alan Mountains (Honda) in York. Following this, he worked briefly at Moto Veloce, which was a Ducati dealership.
The next 10 years were spent working on the race tracks. This includes;
- British Supersport with Honda
- World Supersport with Honda
- British Superstock with Suzuki
- European superstock with Suzuki
- World Endurance with Kawasaki
- British Superbikes with Kawasaki
- AMA with Suzuki ( in the USA )
- British Supersports with Honda
- British Superbikes with Yamaha
- British Supersport with Yamaha
On the tracks, Paul
had various roles including Chassis Technician, Engine Builder and even Crew Chief. He was fortunate to travel far and wide during this time, including Australia, Japan, the USA and all over Europe.
Pauls career then took him to London for over 5 years to work on the Metropolitan Police Motorcycles. This was primarily BMW's but also included a wide range of makes and models.
Now back in York, Paul is very excited to open up theWORKSHOP. He prides himself on working to the very highest of standards and endeavours to continue this.
T: 0788 1798 445
5 OAKWOOD BUSINESS PARK